Food & Beverage Tastings
Join us for our “Sip-n-Savor” Series in Newport News!
On announced dates, our Newport News location (Kiln Creek) hosts a tasting with ‘Small Bites and Tastes’, often on our patio, prepared by the Chef Chris Long and Chef Robert Love that are expertly paired with beverages (wine, ale, spirits). The events normally take place from 5:30pm – 7:00pm on Tuesdays or 4:00pm – 6:00pm on Sundays. Call 234-4448 to make an advanced reservation once the event is posted HERE or announced by email.
Not on our email list? Join our private and secure E-mail Club to receive special offers, invites to special events and menu updates by clicking on the ‘Sign Up’ button below!
CLICK HERE for event dates and details!
Extended Happy Hours!
Our Happy Hours are a WHOLE LOT happier 7 days a week…
We are proud to announce that both locations of Second Street Bistro (Newport News & Williamsburg) have extended HAPPY HOURS. You can enjoy Happy Hour specials from OPENING until 7 pm 7 DAYS A WEEK in Williamsburg (bar only) and Newport News (bar and patio only)! Enjoy a great casual and social atmosphere, awesome food and fantastic drinks, all for extremely reasonable prices. See you soon!
View each locations’ Happy Hours Menu HERE (you must be 21 to view the menus).
Surf & Dine at Second Street
Free Wi-Fi when you dine with us!
Perfect for getting work done over lunch or surfing and playing with your apps while you dine! Guests are welcome to enjoy our WiFi hot spot. For area visitors there’s no need to sit in the same old hotel room – bring your laptop and surf away! For students it’s a great release from the stuffy library or cramped dorm room. Come to Second Street and enjoy our spacious tables, great food and great service.
We’ll take care of you while you feed your mind and your appetite!
Bring your own bottle of wine when you dine with us…
In addition to offering an award winning wine selection, Second Street allows its guests the option to bring their own special bottle of wine from their reserves.
Here are the details of Second Street’s Corkage Policy:
- Corkage fee for bottle (750ml) not on our wine list $15
- $25 fee for Magnums and larger
- Fee is waived if guest orders a 2nd bottle off of our wine list
- Fee is waived if guest brings in a bottle of Aratas (our own wine)
- Decanting and chilling offered as part of service
- Cannot bring in a bottle on our wine list (same vintage, etc…)
- We cannot hold a wine beforehand (it is against the law to have any alcoholic beverages on our property that does not belong to the licensee)
- Fee is reduced to $5 if bringing in a bottle from Williamsburg winery that is purchased at winery (proof of purchase required in form of coupon)
Find our locations, hours of operation, give us a ring or drop us a line anytime. A member of our management team will reply within 24 hours.
Join Our Rewards Club!
Receive special offers, invites to special events and menu updates from our private and secure E-mail club!